BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

From the seed, comes the flower...

It's so funny how things manage to play out. It's like, you start with one thing, and you think "okay, I know what I'm going to turn this into." and you work, and work, and then you realize, it's not becoming what you wanted it to be. So, you get a little frustrated, maybe even stop working for a little while...then, one day, you start working at it again.

As you work, you realize, that that thing that you had imagined suddenly seems insignificant, and instead, you're getting something better than what you had envisioned in the first place.

That's kind of like life.

You make plans, and work towards them, then they start not becoming what you want them to be...so you put them off. Then, at some point, they start coming together, and end up being even better plans than you had in the first place.

I thought I had what I wanted all figured out, but I think I was aiming for something above and beyond, and not realizing that what I wanted, was right in front of me. Sure, going to Ohio State would be nice...but my plans have become a little off track...and so, they changed. Now, they've become something even better, and I'm looking forward to the good things they will bring.

2010 has started to off to be a great year, and I cannot wait to see what else it will bring.

がんばれます ♥

0 comments: