BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sweet Songs, Oh How I Cherish Thee...

I've been listening to lots of piano music lately. For all of the exciting things that I have to look forward to, it seems like lately I feel so sad. I don't understand it.

In 4 days, I'll be on my way to New York City with Bryan, Rachel and Marquesse and yet, I don't feel as excited as I think I should. In fact, I'm not that excited at all. I think I will be once I actually get there, or at least leave. Part of me feels like maybe I'm not excited because I've had my hopes held high for things before, and it never happened. Even though the hotel is booked, it doesn't feel REAL. We'll see what happens.

I can tell you that I am excited for Ida to come here. I can't wait to show her all of the wonderful things we have here, even if my city is not that nice itself, the stuff around here is amazing. Plus I've never had anyone stay at my house for a week before. I bet it'll be awesome. It'd just suck if we didn't get along as well in person as we do online, but I don't think that'll be a problem. We're so alike in so many ways...it honestly does feel like she's the sister I never had. It's so crazy that we've grown so close in what feels like a short time...but I guess it hasn't been so short. I mean, I've known her for over a year now. That, is the insane part.

Aside from all of that, I've been trying to stay busy. Not working kind of sucks...and I know my paychecks that I'll be getting friday and saturday are not going to be good. But, what can I do? At least my new credit card has 0% interest for the next 6 months. So, that's one less thing I need to worry about.

As usual, my mom has been freaking out about this New York trip. I can't really blame her...I am irresponsible sometimes...and I don't always think things through, or think before I speak. I like to think that there is no filter between my brain and my mouth...which there really isn't. Stuff often sounds much better in my head than it does coming out of my mouth.

At any rate, it's 1:30 in the morning...and Cassie has informed me that our carrot cake has finished baking. I have a feeling it will be gone by dawn.

0 comments: