BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I find it funny how I can see myself with him.
Visually in my mind SEE us sitting in that one cafe above the shibuya crossing, staring out the window talking, learning about one another.

Not that I don't know plenty already.

I know that he'd like for someone to notice when he cuts his hair, which I could do. I notice small changes in people's appearances...though it may take me a minute, I'd be able to look at him a day after he cut his hair and say: "you cut your hair, ne?" and have him flash that gorgeous smile.

Such is the life of someone who spends too much time fantasizing, and not enough time in the real world. Don't get me wrong of course.
Things have been better between Bryan and I. He's decided not to drink and drive ever again, telling me that "it's caused (him) nothing but problems."

This made me very happy.

I think that maybe part of the reason I stay with him, is because he's my comfort zone. I can't just throw my comfort zone out of my life, you know?

Life is just funny like this I suppose.
I'm not entirely sure what it is I want at the moment. All I know is that I'm fairly content with life at the present moment, and even though part of my heart longs for someone I may never meet, I'm okay with that. Because my heart also longs for someone who is most definitely within reach...which is something I haven't been able to say since a year ago.

0 comments: